Partners, Steve & Barbara Cole, specialise in the manufacture of fibreglass mouldings for the entertainment, advertising and display business.
During Steve's career he has gained experience in a diversity of areas which have given him a unique range of skills. Steve has worked in architectural moulding and aerospace engineering. He trained as a theatrical prop maker where he worked on musicals such as 'The Phantom of the Opera'.
Barbara has an honours degree in Art & Design and taught design in Cambridge.
"I think we are the only studio in the United Kingdom offering the skills to make complex moulds and casts to such a wide variety of customers".
- Articole Studios produce props for a variety of customers for diverse applications
- We work with individual clients to large corporations
- Any object can be created - large or small.
- We use state of the art techniques using fire rated fibreglass.
- We can carve models in polystyrene and sculpt in clay to your requirements or work from your own model.
- We employ the UK`s top sculptors, artists and engineers.
- We are happy to quote for your next challenging project